Cash Loans Bear in Stockton, CA 95202
Our payday cash advances provide fast short-term assistance within a business day. You’re welcome to get $100 to $1,000 and repay the money in 3 to 48 months in equal monthly payments. We have no minimum credit score requirements and strive to make the whole process fast and simple for everyone. Cash Loans Bear takes care of each client and does everything possible to offer you the option that meets your current needs. Get the money you need in 6 South El Dorado Street suite 200, Stockton, CA 95202 without affecting your credit history!
Address: 6 South El Dorado Street suite 200, Stockton, CA 95202
In the same building as San Joaquin County Employees’ Retirement Association
Phone: (209) 299-4482
Monday-Sunday: 8am – 10pm
Branch manager: Bridget Derrick
Local Business That Supports Locals
Apply today with Cash Loans Bear
No Credit Check Loans in Stockton, CA 95202 – Can I Get One?
Cash Loans Bear typically doesn’t perform hard credit checks, so applying with us doesn’t hurt your credit rating. At the same time, most lenders can’t make a loan decision without checking your personal details and general credit background through some free alternative means, so they usually make soft credit checks before approving your loan request. But don’t worry! Such a check won’t be recorded in your credit report. Online lenders also ignore your credit score and are more focused on your income. Thus, if you meet our simple requirements, you can get a payday cash advance in California with any credit.
However, a hard credit inquiry may be mandatory in some states. Check out your state lending law before applying.
other Cash Loans Bear Locations
Products Available in Stockton
Find Cash Loans Bear in Stockton, CA
When to Consider Payday Cash Advances in Stockton, CA 95202?
Cash Loans Bear has no restrictions on your loan purpose. You’re welcome to use a loan amount for any personal needs. However, payday cash advances require you to be a responsible borrower due to the loan cost. Here are some common reasons for taking out an emergency loan:
APR stands for Annual Percentage Rate. APR is the percentage interest that a borrower pays to borrow money. The APR reflects the total annual cost of credit including all fees and interest payments, but excluding any savings in interest rates.
If you borrow $800 at a rate of $20, you will repay a total of $960 on your next payday. Your loan, approved for 60 days, will cost you $160 in interest, with an APR of 121.67%.
Requirements for Getting Payday Cash Advances With Cash Loans Bear
- No applicants under 18 years old;
- A permanent resident or a legal citizen of the US only;
- Have an active bank account;
- Can verify a steady source of monthly income;
- Have a permanent address, active email, valid ID, and a US cell phone number.
Apply for Payday Cash Advances in California with Cash Loans Bear
Applying with us is always fast and easy! Follow these simple steps and get financial support as soon as the next business day:
- Fill out a loan application form. Visit our branch to go through an in-store application or use an online form on our website to apply without leaving your home.
- Get a response from the lender. It usually takes about 15 minutes to make a soft credit check and send you a loan decision.
- If approved, review and sign a loan agreement. Depending on the way you apply, it may be an e-signature or a handwritten signature.
- Get the loan amount. Typically, you can access the funds in your checking account as soon as the next business day or by the end of the same day.